Bob Adventures best manali to srinagar road trip 10N 11D package
MANALI TO SRINAGAR
(DURATION: 10 NIGHTS 11 DAYS) - GROUP CODE: 22MLS
DESTINATIONS COVERED: Manali | Jispa | Tanglang-La | Leh | Khardung-La | Nubra | Sumur | Pangong | Chang-La | Leh | Batalik | Kargil | Sonmarg | Srinagar
JULLEY – LADAKH
Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travelers, there's a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes, and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
SPECIAL ATTRACTION & SOME MAJOR HIGH PASSES DURING THE RIDE
Limited Bikes In a Batch
Exploring Batalik (Main Region Of 1999 Kargil War)
Hamboting-La (New High Pass During The Ride, @13,880 Ft)
World’s Highest Motorable Road
World’s 2nd Highest Motorable Road
World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road
Explore Sumur – Explore with us to experience local culture
Let’s explore together NOW!!!
DAY 00: - DELHI TO MANALI VOLVO TRANSFER
Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali in semi-sleeper volvo bus.
DAY 01: - MANALI ARRIVAL
After reaching Manali, freshen up yourself after check in and you will be allocated rooms as per your package plan. This day you are free to explore locally by your own. Gather in evening for a tour briefing, safety and rescue session by professionals.
DAY 02: - MANALI TO JISPA
In morning after Breakfast, we all will have to gather early for the allocation of bikes and startup of the journey. This day is the first day of our adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self-motivated trip. As soon as we will start our journey we will be riding through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to koksar and then to our destination JISPA. Overnight stay in Jispa
DAY 03: - JISPA TO LEH
After breakfast we will start our ride lately by 7:00 am as there is 350 Kms approx ride. En-route we will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar, Sarchu, Tanglang-La (World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road). We will have Lunch at UPSHI and target to reach Leh by 6:00 PM. Evening explore Local Leh Market. Overnight stay in Hotel
DAY 04: - LEH TO NUBRA
Today, we will take the road to the highest motor able pass in the world – Khardung-La - at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
DAY 05: - NUBRA TO SUMUR / HUNDER
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the unexplored village of Ladakh. Sumur is a small village and a popular base for exploring the valley. At an elevation of just 3,100m, it’s one of the lowest points in Ladakh, and you can feel the difference. Especially after going over the Khardung La pass (where giddiness temporarily sets in), sumur is far easier to breathe in the valley compared to in Leh. We will try to attempt towards new open Siachen Base Camp till far we can go. Overnight stay at Camp
DAY 6: - SUMUR / HUNDER TO PANGONG
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is open recently for the tourist.
DAY 7: - PANGONG TO LEH
In the morning have breakfast at your camps in Pangong. Thereafter, proceed for your journey back to Leh, enroute we will cros CHANG-LA pass which is world’s 2nd Highest Motorable Road. We will also cover Thiksey Monestary on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 08: - LEH TO BATALIK
In morning after Breakfast, leave for BATALIK. During the ride we will cover Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib. Overnight in BATALIK
DAY 09: - BATALIK TO KARGIL
In morning after Breakfast, leave for Kargil. The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and enroute we will visit Dha-Hanu village. People who inhabit this area are considered as last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. Overnight stay at Kargil.
DAY 10: - KARGIL TO SONMARG
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for SONMARG, We will cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil war, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of our bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over. Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip. Overnight stay at Sonmarg,
DAY 11: - DEPARTURE
Tour concludes. BOB ADVENTURES ensures a punctual Transfer and our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
Cost of the package - Per Person INR
ONE BIKE ONE RIDER - INR 55,000/-Per Person
ONE BIKE TWO RIDERS - INR 38,000/- Per Person
JOURNEY IN SUV / TEMPO TRAVELLER - INR 32,000/- Per Person
YOUR BIKE YOUR RIDE (With Fuel) - INR 32,000/- Per Person
YOUR BIKE YOUR RIDE (Without Fuel) - INR 25,000/- Per Person
The above package tour cost includes
- Royal Enfield 500cc
- People who choose Bike + Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Day – 2 to Day – 10)
- Accommodation on Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel / camp
- Accommodation in Batalik will be on quad sharing.
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 11)
- Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
- Certified Mechanic for Mechanical Support during the ride
- BOB ADVENTURES certified Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- Tour Escort to manage your accommodation and group
- Participation Certificate on completion of the Expedition.
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know
- Unforgettable memory and buddies for life.
The above package cost does not include
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Leh Airport
- Expenses of personal nature such as Table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff…etc.
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket...etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- GST Extra
- 50% advance at the time of booking confirmation.
- 50% balance 15 days prior to the travel date.
- In case the booking is made within 15 days of travel, 100% advance is required at the time of confirmation.
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side, due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other group departure (if client deny opting for transfer of booking to other group then there will be no refund). Else, we will refund 100% amount deposited.
- In case of cancellation from client side, after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
Things to carry for Srinagar to Leh Ladakh road trip
Here is a list of essential things one should carry for a trip to Ladakh, while we can tell you the essential but kindly think of your requirements also. Families coming with kids should carry stuff you kids need. We feel a cross check of luggage with this list before leaving, would be helpful to many of us in reducing the chances of forgetting some small things while we go on a trip. This way we can enjoy the trip without worrying over the availability of some item.
Riding Gears are Mandatory for bike riders. (Compulsory for both Rider and pillion Rider).
Full face helmets. Provided along with bike in case of rented bike
Winter Biking Gloves, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads (Available on rental basis)
Boots and Boots Cover / Gum Boots
Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
Two passport size photographs copy of passport and visa, copy of international drivers permit (For foreign National)
At least 4 Copies of Photo ID proof for all members. (Pan Card is not Valid ID proof)
Valid driving Licence in case you are driving / riding. (Pillion rider don’t need it)
Bike / Car paper (In case you bringing your own bike/ Car)
Mobile phone. BSNL number if possible. Otherwise Airtel post-paid also work most places. BSNL work in most of the terrains.
Camera (Your choice)
Mobile Charger & Power bank
Pen and a small Diary, Bag locks (2 or more)
Sunglasses – Recommended. Both for safety and style
Recommended for remote areas – Small water bottle, say 500 ml
Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags Twist-ties, safety pins
Tooth Brush & Paste
Toilet Soap/ Hand sanitizer.
Tissue papers and hand towel.
Face wash and Deodorant ( you will need it if you want to skip bath)
Moisturizing Cream and Talc powder.(A MUST FOR BIKE RIDERS)
Lip Guard (very much needed)
Comb, Shaving Kit and Cold Cream
Note : Backpack Allowed Only (NO suitcase or NO Trolley Bag Allowed)
Best way to choose clothes is – Spread all your clothes you wanted to carry for trip on bed. Now remove 50% out as per priority. Now you got the best clothes. Avoid too much of clothes you will end up wearing half of it. But you will end up wasting lots of time in packing and unpacking while others will be enjoying outside
4 – 6 Pairs of socks (woollen)
1 pair of flip flops
At least two light jackets
Warm head cover, ear covers & Forehead covers (To avoid getting AMS in high altitude due to cold winds).
2 heavy woolen jacket
Woollen hand gloves
At least 1-2 pairs of thermal – Most useful thing. This way your bag comes down to half its size.
Rain coat – A Must thing. Even if it’s not raining it will save you from cold winds, mud and water on roads.
2-3 Jeans / Track pants (If you want more comfort) and 3 to 4 T shirt.
Itinerary Details - Manali to Srinagar